Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Training Tip

Trainers Note

The most common question we get as trainers at Complete Supplements and Fitness is: “How do I build more muscle”? This is a very broad question, and it starts with nutrition rather than training. If I want to gain ten pounds of muscle I must increase my caloric intake accordingly, since each new pound of muscle needs an additional 50 to 100 calories a day. If I increase my calories through diet or supplements while gaining muscle then revert to my previous caloric intake, I will not maintain my muscle size. My advice is to keep a good record of your diet so you can determine your caloric needs to increase and maintain muscle size. For more information about nutrition and training contact the trainers at Complete Supplements & Fitness: www.CompleteSupplements.com.

No comments: